Friday, September 29, 2017

-I Wanna Be His Woman-



•I wanna be the woman that makes his heart bubble with affectionate words; and yet makes him speechless when he's around me. 



•I wanna be the woman that brings out his tender, gentle, side; and yet makes him blaze with protective harshness when necessary. 



•I wanna be the woman that encourages him loudly in public; and yet encourages him just as much, and even more so, when we're alone. 



•I wanna be the woman that is strong enough to support him when he's hurting, sick, or down; and yet who is humble enough to be lead and supported by him so much more. 



•I wanna be the woman that makes him chuckle and shake his head at me as I randomly dance while doing the dishes; and yet makes him fervently dance with me in his arms when our song comes on. 



•I wanna be the woman that makes him eager to plan and prepare for specific time together; and yet causes him to spontaneously desire to spend time with me during the simplest of things. 



•I wanna be the woman that doesn't burden him with my financial struggles; but comes to him with the gift of her own financial security. 



•I wanna be the woman that allows him time to do what he loves and supports his own dreams; and yet the one that is on his mind the whole time he's away and the one he can't wait to get back to. 



•I wanna be the woman that earnestly tries to meld with his household and love upon his family; and also the one that makes him feel welcome and comfortable with mine. 



•I wanna be the woman that has a hot, home-cooked, meal ready for him when he comes home from work; but also the woman that calls him randomly in the middle of the afternoon and asks "can we go out for tacos tonight?"



•I wanna be the woman that supports and is involved with his love of sports, or sci fi, or action, or whathavehim; but also the one who sits on the couch, leaning on him, reading as he's watching it. 



•I wanna be the woman that helps him dream big and bold for our future; and also who helps anchor him firmly when he gets caught up in them. 



•I wanna be the woman that he can tease and joke and goof around with; and also the shoulder he can cry on when the pain of life hits him. 



•I wanna be the woman that he looks at on our wedding day and thinks that he couldn't possibly love me any more; and still the woman that he looks at 60 years later and realizes how wrong he was then. 



•I wanna be the woman that he grabs the hand of, and promises to never let go, when I'm young and full of life; and still the woman he makes the same promise to when I'm old, frail, and deteriorating. 



•I wanna be the woman that he promises before God to love and cherish; and the same woman that he fulfills that promise to. 


•I wanna be the woman that my future husband has always prayed for; and the same woman that never stops praying for her man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment