Tuesday, November 10, 2015

About Me

So, confession time: I’m not very good at talking about myself; but, for your sake, let’s give it a go.
I’m Elecia Hoffman. (pronounced “ee lee sha” if that helps at all) For starters, I want you to know that I am a proud daughter of the One True King and that I claim the victorious blood and saving grace of Jesus Christ.  I am the oldest of 12, with 5 living siblings and 6 awaiting me in heaven. At 18 years old I am a home-school graduate and am currently looking toward a Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA).

I live right in the middle of apple country Pennsylvania and, when I’m not in “big-sister” mode, you might find me horseback riding through the orchards. I am fascinated with the art of home-making, make a pretty mean apple pie, create homemade greeting cards as a mini business, and LOVE to pour myself into writing. Oh, and did I mention chocolate in there anywhere? Chocolate fixes (almost) everything…

But enough of that; I’m sure that you’d rather know why I am writing this. Fair question.  In all of my almost 19 years I’ve experienced a lot. The Lord has put a burden on my heart, a desire in my heart, to encourage and inspire this generation of young people; my peers; You!

Okay. Please don’t think me weird or anything! I just have this strange urge to act like a four year old again and pronounce you my new best friend. I don’t know anything about you, you know just a little about me, but hey, it worked when we were kids, right?


So go ahead over and read my other posts; Oh, And don’t forget to subscribe to get all of my latest ones! Go on… what are YOU waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment